Eggheist Whitepaper

Short Version

-There will only ever be 10,000 Gen 0 noodles, minted for 0.069420 ETH each. The 40,000 Gen 1 are minted by farming $EGGs. -Chicken Noodles can be staked in the Coop to earn $EGGs and pay a tax anytime they claim their $EGGs earnings.

-Danger Noodles can be staked to collect their share of the 20% $EGG tax. -If a Chicken Noodle is unstaked from the Coop, the Danger Noodles try to steal all its accumulated $EGGs.

-When a new Noodle is born (Chicken or Danger), the Danger Noodles attempt to kidnap it. If they’re successful, it’s given to a randomly selected Danger Noodle, instead of the owner who minted it.

Minting

Token ID / Minting Cost

1 to 10,000 (Gen 0) / 0.069420 ETH
10,001 to 20,000 / 20,000 $EGGs
20,001 to 40,000 / 40,000 $EGGs
40,001 to 50,000 / 80,000 $EGGs

The total cost to mint all the Chicken Noodles and Danger Noodles in existence will be 1,800,000,000 $EGGs.

Chicken Noodles

Chicken Noodles have a distinctive chicken costume & chicken emblem.

You have a 90% chance of minting a Chicken Noodle, each with unique traits.

Here are the actions they can take:

Action: Enter Coop (Stake)
Notes: Accumulate 10,000 $EGGs / day (prorated to the second)
Risk: No risk.

Action: Take $EGGs (Claim)
Notes: Receive 80% of $EGGs accumulated on your Chicken Noodle
Risk: Danger Noodles take a guaranteed 20% tax on claimed $EGGs in return for not attacking the Coop. Taxed $EGGs are split among all the Noodles currently staked in the Coop, proportional to their Slither scores.

Action: Leave Coop (Unstake)
Notes: Chicken Noodles are removed from the Coop and all $EGGs are collected.
Risk: This can only be done if the Chicken Noodle has accumulated 2 days’ worth of $EGGs to keep it warm. 50% chance of ALL your accumulated $EGGs being stolen by Danger Noodles. Stolen $EGGs are split among all the Danger Noodles currently staked in the coop, proportional to their Slither scores.

$EGGs

A basket of golden $EGGs. $EGGs are crucial to the Eggheist ecosystem.

The maximum $EGG supply is 5,000,000,000 $EGGs:

-When supply reaches 2,400,000,000 $EGGs earned for staking, the staking “faucet” turns off.

-The developers will receive 600,000,000 $EGGs. Community Rewards will be allocated 2,000,000,000 $EGGs.

Action: Mint a new Gen 1 Noodle using $EGGs!
Notes: There is a 10% chance that the NFT will be a Danger Noodle!!
Risk: 10% chance of the new Noodle being stolen by a staked Danger Noodle. Each Danger Noodle’s chance of success is proportional to their Slither value.

Danger Noodles

You have a 10% chance of minting a Danger Noodle, each with unique traits, including a Slither value ranging from 5 to 8.

The higher the Slither value:

-The greater the portion of $EGGs that the Danger Noodle earns from taxes.

-The greater the chance of stealing a newly minted Noodle.

Example: Danger Noodle A has a Slither score of 8, Danger Noodle B has a Slither score of 6, and both Danger Noodles are staked.

-If 70,000 $EGGs total have been accumulated as taxes, Danger Noodle A will be able to claim 40,000 $EGGs and Danger Noodle B will be able to claim 30,000 $EGGs.

-If a newly minted Chicken Noodle or Danger Noodle is stolen, Danger Noodle A has a 57% chance of receiving it, and Danger Noodle B has a 43% chance of receiving it. Only staked Danger Noodles can steal a Chicken Noodle or earn the $EGGs tax.

Action: Stake Danger Noodle
Notes: Earn your share of the 20% tax of all $EGGs generated by Chickens Noodles in the coop
Risk: No risk.

Action: Claim $EGGs
Notes: Receive all $EGGs taxes accrued for the staked Danger Noodle
Risk: No risk.

Action: Unstake Noodle
Notes: Receive all $EGGs taxes accrued for the staked Danger Noodle
Risk: No risk.

Visual representation of Eggheists novel batching system.

In conclusion…

Eggheist uses Chainlink’s VRF (Verifiable Random Function) anytime something needs to happen with a random outcome, like minting, stealing, etc.

VRF is a way to ensure that the random data is truly random and has not been tampered with or modified for a particular outcome.

This is normally a very expensive procedure due to it requiring multiple transactions on the network, but to save gas we have developed a way to batch random events together. This batching saves a minimum of $40 for every transaction.

Here’s how it works:

When you mint a Noodle, you are assigned an ID for it, but that is all. After a short amount of time, we get a random seed from Chainlink VRF. We then use this to assign traits to all the Noodles that are waiting in the incubator. After this random data has been used, all future mints have to wait for the next batch to process.

For more information on the batching process or game progress check out our stats page here: https://eggheist.game/#/stats

Current triggers to request randomness and process a batch:
-1 hour of minting or 500 mints
-12 hours since the last unstake or 50 unstake requests

Website: https://eggheist.game/
https://eggheist.game/#/stats (Shows current Egghiest batching statistics and detailed information of the process.)
Opensea: https://opensea.io/collection/eggheist-game
Twitter: https://twitter.com/eggheistgame
Discord: https://discord.gg/Yxf2eRcceQ

--

--

--

100% On chain gaming done right, using proper 2 step VRF. Absolutely non exploitable, We dare you to try. $EGG = $EGG.

Love podcasts or audiobooks? Learn on the go with our new app.

Recommended from Medium

Chapter 5 Model-Based Estimation

images/_pragprog/svg-block-001.png

Origami Network bi-weekly update

CS 378 Earl Potts Blog Post 3/17

Kruskal’s Algorithm

Recursive Category: Repeatedly Execute

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Eggheist.game NFT

Eggheist.game NFT

100% On chain gaming done right, using proper 2 step VRF. Absolutely non exploitable, We dare you to try. $EGG = $EGG.

More from Medium

Introducing Naffiti — the first DAO-governed gasless NFT marketplace, run by the people for the…

launchpad

A brief insight into the Bid Auction private sale structure.

Mission Accomplished — Art101’s BASΞD VITALIK mints out after refunding all funds!

About Demon castles NFT